Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Progress Report

Recently I started blocks for a version of Denyse Schmidt's Drunk Love in a Log Cabin Quilt. It could get a little out of control with the bright colors, but we'll see.

IMG_6384

I hope that my busy summer plans don't keep me from blogging, but be forewarned. I may be a little off and on this summer. I am taking three grad classes in speech pathology. I have also picked up this nasty habit of entering mountain bike races I am not in shape for.

IMG_6383

But you know what? Sewing makes me happy dammit. So I will still be sewing a little here and there. Keeping my hands busy.

IMG_6385

Of course I still have the Common Threads Virtual Quilting Bee and I adore doing the Phototrade every month.

IMG_6382

Some of these fabrics I had in my etsy shop. I can't believe that someone didn't buy them. Then one day I was like what am I thinking? I would buy these. So I bought them for myself, from myself. And I love them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have this really great way of putting together fabrics that I would NEVER EVER think to put together and making them look amazing.

It's going to be weird not having daily blog updates from you!

jacquie said...

Now this I really can't wait to see. I've always wanted to tackle this, but now I get to watch you! Have fun with it!

Rebekah said...

this quilt is going to be amazing! I love what you've done so far!

Sarah and Jack said...

LOL The esty shop thing made me laugh!