Friday, June 13, 2008

Strange

I will leave you some strange photos for the weekend. I am so completely addicted to taking through the viewfinder photos, that I was telling my boyfriend last night I am not sure I know how to take a regular photo any more.

I spent some unhappy time trying to get these printed. I resulted to having the whole photo printed at CVS and then was cropping it on my own with an exacto. Turns out they just randomly decide they will cut your photo in half. I was not very happy and wasted some money on that method. I recently sent a bunch of photos to Adorama. They have square options for printing and allow you tons of cropping options. Plus they are also having a sale on 4x6's so ordered a bunch of vacation photos. I hope they print them nicely because I find their website super easy.







6 comments:

Rachel said...

The top one is my favorite! It's very dreamy and fairy tale-y.

gina said...

I love these flower shapes...so whimsical & happy - thanks for sharing more of your beautiful photos!

Memories Of Mine said...

you have really got these shots down to an art now. I really like the white against the green.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful. They look like they are taken from the viewpoint of a fairy. Just lovely, I am intrigued.

Anonymous said...

I especially like that second shot. What a cool perspective.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Betty! I love these flowers and the poppies below. Great work. I hope you'll make an applique quilt out of those gorgeous photos!