Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quilt Bee

I finished these quilt bee blocks a while ago, but haven't had a chance to post them. The great thing about being involved with the quilt bees while I was so busy this semester was that I had a deadline that I was trying to reach. It actually got me to stitch a few times- so that was a great thing. Although I have two envelopes of fabric to stitch (horribly overdue in fact!)

020

This cross block has spurred my interest in cross quilts (I have a hot pink cross quilt cut and ready to go).

013

These blocks were really fun too because there were hardly any rules about size or type.

002

1 comment:

Alison said...

I LOVE the fabrics in the third picture!!! So fun! I am amazed that you find time to keep quilting while you're doing school, busy with holiday goodness, and living life. :) I need to do better at that!

Hope you have a fabulous New Year!!!

~Alison