Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Work

I've been steadily working on this little green beastie. I finally have the time to repaint it (I purchased it for $20 years ago).

While I used to have a fun little side business refinishing found furniture, I haven't whipped out my paintbrushes in ages. Lately, I've been very inspired by the fine furnishings of this fellow New Englander.

Latest Project

Turns out repainting things is very tough when you live in a two bedroom apartment. So I've been finagling and bending over in all sorts of awkward positions lately. When she is finished she will be bright aqua inside and a light gray blue on the outside. I plan to store all my crafty supplies inside in my side room.

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh, i cannot wait to see it completed!

i call it painting yoga...i performed these unusual moves last week painting Adirondack chairs!

gardenymph said...

How cool is that! I love painted furniture. Looking forward to seeing it all finished. :~)