Here is a list of mine for the weekend.
- Make these blocks into a runner. I was inspired by Orange Flower's runner and thought I would try one out too. You'll see mine is a different block pattern and I think I will have to machine stitch mine.
- Keep using my new camera. I love it so much!
- Oh my gosh I need to clean
- Go to my softball team (I play women's fast pitch) kick-off party. A dear friend on the team recently learned she has cancer and we will be sending her off for more treatments.
- Finish binding on Chinese lantern quilt.
- I finally got my gauze! I will start that quilt this weekend.
- Not go to Jo-anne's fabrics
- Study, study, study. Who knew take home exams were so hard?
- Practice sit, down, and stay with Misty. She will finish her basic obediance class this Tuesday.
- Maybe get a little hike in.
Have a good weekend!