Things I want, love or need to try:
- Love these shoes.
- Need to try the Macro Box thanks Chickpea and Orange Flower
- Could this top by Angry Chicken be any cuter?
- These are amazing little embroideries from Cornflower Blue's blog. She was inspired by early 1900's anatomy illustrations. Does it get more creative then that? I think not.
- Little sad I didn't win Bec's amazing bag. But this cute reversible one is so making me think about splurging.
The list could go on and on, but I will keep it short for today.
Next, this weekend list. I'm trying to keep it simple.
- mountain bike (yes! the trails are pretty dry for such a wet winter)
- Church rummages
- Try to print on some fabric (from the new Lotta book)
- Start an Alabama Stitch skirt
- Photograph more little animals for Nellie (lions and tigers)
Here are a few things that I rip from magazines and catalogs.
This is an ad from the Horny Toad catalog. Can someone please tell me where I can ride in a water car like that because I so want to. Horny Toad is my summer clothes, heck even winter clothes, staple. Their shorts and skirts fit perfectly and are so cute.
I also love this ad too. The words say: Dogs Need Weekends Too.
I think I also like it because the dog looks just like Misty. Have you seen Small Stump's dogs? They are so cute- just like Misty but in two different sizes. I know you have seen her etsy shop, because it rocks.
Man, that dog just oozes happiness.