Friday, May 30, 2008

Three Cheers

Three Cheers for Kelly from Trans-Craft-inental

Hiphip-hooray Hiphip-hooray Hiphip-hooray

My sewing machine woes were all due to putting the bobbin in the wrong way. Such a simple solution for so much head banging. By the way here is my new "old" sewing machine. Just $20 from someone I work with.

IMG_6137

These are just a few of the goodies that he brought to me in a box full of sewing stuff.

IMG_6135

There are several pairs of great sharp scissors too. Which is great- because I can always use extra scissors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiphip-hooray!!!! What a relief that it's something so simple and you don't have to take it into the shop! $20 is a great deal. It's like great deals just find you!

Oh, and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the wonderful surprise that came in the mail yesterday! I'll post a proper thank you for the world to see on my blog, but wanted to thank you personally as well. You rock!!

kelly said...

Oops -- I posted my "Yay!" comment on the last post, but I'll do it again here (I'm wild that way): Yay!

So glad I could help you out with that! Keep up the awesome work!

Kathi D said...

Wow, what a DEAL!!!

Shannon said...

Huzzah!!! I love that machine. What model is it?

BTW, I have an idea for maybe an add-on sewing marathon. What about making blankets for the Linus Project or a local group somewhat likewise. We all have a gazillion scraps (or at least I do!).

Anyways, I'm glad you figured out your issue!

leslie said...

sweet! your machine looks great and i'm with ya on a nice pair of sharp scissors - nothing better : )