Simple rules are this:
- Sign up by emailing either: betty (underscore) whoosh (at) yahoo (dot) com or jmcoyle (at gmail (dot) com and providing us with your name and mailing address, blog if you have one, flickr id if you have one.
- Please know this is a world wide swap. So your partner may be international.
- Deadline to sign up is June 15th. Deadline to mail your project is July 30th.
- We’ll email you your partner’s info by June 23rd, but feel free to start your projects before that if you want.
- This swap is about being inspired by the Alabama Stitch Book. So you can choose a project directly from it (we recommend something small- headband, sewing cushion, bandana) or you can have something that you created that was inspired by the book. So you will make one small project and ship it to your partner and your partner will ship you one small project too!
- Don’t forget- mail your project by July 30th.
- Optional fun: Join the flickr group and show us your projects and progress.
Here are a couple of inspirations (mine is in the middle- stitch chick is the top and bottom photos):