Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Keep Scrolling..

...because I have things to show you...

Misty

I finished my Green Wonder Quilt. It is really green, but they are cool-hued greens. Just the kind that makes me smile and think of spring. All from my stash. You'll see I've broken down recently and purchased Amy Butler and Heather Ross fabrics, but there are many vintage goodies in there.

Green Wonder Quilt

Green Wonder Quilt

And the binding is some yellow gingham I had in my stash.

Yellow Binding

I did very simple lines for quilting. Actually while I was quilting this quilt I was thinking- man I must have finally gotten better at this quilting thing- because it was going so smoothly. But alas, I started quilting two smaller quilts I have kicking around and I discovered I must have just had my lucky mojo socks on 'cuz I'm not any better at it. Now if I could only remember which socks I had on...

Green Wonder Quilt

Green Wonder Quilt

Green Wonder Quilt

9 comments:

kelly said...

LOVE this quilt!

So happy to see you blogging again -- your work is such an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing.

jacquie said...

good for you betty. love those cool greens!

Wendy said...

I just love quilts with those little squares inside the blocks. Something about the geometry of it all draws me in. Yours looks great!

Oiyi said...

Oh...this one is awesome!

www.oiyi.blogspot.com

Jilly said...

I love the green big floral print. It is fantastic.

You are seriously a quilting machine. Have you done all these quilts in the last two weeks?

Amanda said...

More beautiful quilts! I just love what you do with a simple square!

I hope you don't mind but I tagged you today :) Play along if you get a minute:

http://www.madeinatreehouse.com/2008/12/7-random-things.html

Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow gingham binding. Beautiful work, as always. :-)

Happy New Year!

Rebekah said...

lovely! The patterns you put together look great!

Memories Of Mine said...

you seem to be back in full swing. That is good news. I love green, it's my favourite colour and te gingham goes really well.