Friday, January 25, 2008


Have you been to Doe-c-doe's blog? She very cleverly has a blogging schedule. So for example Tuesdays she blogs fabric, Wednesdays she blogs books, Fridays misc. I love that system. So today, in tribute of her schedule we will have miscellaneous. A little bit of vintage books a little bit of tag.

Super book that I scooped up at a rummage. Cecile C. and the Monkeys. The colors throughout are so bright and vivid. I love all the images of her doing things with her long lanky giraffe legs.





My skunk kicked my hedgehog off it's pedestal.



I’ve been tagged by

Okay so it is supposed to seven random things and then tag seven people, but I think I will shorten mine down to five.
  1. I used to be a clothing stylist in LA. You would never know that about me now, since my wardrobe needs a serious brush up.
  2. I have a half dozen nicknames. I’m not sure if it is just that my name has too many syllables or that I just have that type of personality. My real name is Janine. My boyfriend calls me Betty and I go by that most times. Of course I then have these nicknames: Bean, Neen, Nini, Nine, and lastly my roller derby name She Hate Me.
  3. Oh yeah, I am a roller derby girl
  4. When I was a kid I attended boy scout camp.
  5. I’ve been to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival many times. Often accompanied by two small children, a Doberman, and a Chihuahua.

Sorry for those who don't like to play tag!

Who I have tagged:

Rules for tagging:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



g said...

You're so sweet - thank you for mentioning my blog! I'm glad you like the schedule...I would be lost without it :)

And thanks for tagging me - my first one! I'm even going to do a special weekend post about it, plus I need time to consider how not to embarrass myself too much!

g said...

I forgot to mention how cute the skunk is!

valerie said...

thanks for the tag only just spotted it but will play along soon