Super book that I scooped up at a rummage. Cecile C. and the Monkeys. The colors throughout are so bright and vivid. I love all the images of her doing things with her long lanky giraffe legs.
My skunk kicked my hedgehog off it's pedestal.
I’ve been tagged by http://www.lealoulemonade.blogspot.com/
Okay so it is supposed to seven random things and then tag seven people, but I think I will shorten mine down to five.
- I used to be a clothing stylist in LA. You would never know that about me now, since my wardrobe needs a serious brush up.
- I have a half dozen nicknames. I’m not sure if it is just that my name has too many syllables or that I just have that type of personality. My real name is Janine. My boyfriend calls me Betty and I go by that most times. Of course I then have these nicknames: Bean, Neen, Nini, Nine, and lastly my roller derby name She Hate Me.
- Oh yeah, I am a roller derby girl
- When I was a kid I attended boy scout camp.
- I’ve been to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival many times. Often accompanied by two small children, a Doberman, and a Chihuahua.
Sorry for those who don't like to play tag!
Who I have tagged:
Rules for tagging:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.