- I didn't finish the blocks for the runner
- I hardly got to take any photos with my new camera
- I did clean--a lot!
- Went to softball party and had a blast
- Didn't finish the binding on quilt
- I looked at my gauze this weekend, I just didn't start anything with it.
- I didn't go to Jo-anne's! Man am I strong or what?
- I studied like crazy.
- Oops I didn't practice obediance with Misty
- No hiking. That is my real let down. It snowed almost all weekend.
So as you can see at least I had priorities in what I did.
This wasn't on my list, but I was able to finish this little doll quilt/ baby quilt.
I used scrap fabric and embroidered starfish and sand dollars. The quilting was meant to be wave like. I am really pleased with my quilting and binding job. It is so much easier to do when the quilt is tiny. I feel like I am wrangling 40 heads of cattle when I try to quilt anything bigger than lap sized.