Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Important books

Ever notice there are a few books that hold special meanings to you? Here are a few that I've enjoyed.

IMG_0613

If you have ever lost a dog or no someone who has, this book will warm your heart. It's called Dog Heaven by Cynthia Rylant. I was crying at the first page that reads, "When dogs go to Heaven, they don't need wings because God knows that dogs love running best. He gives them fields. Fields and fields and fields." The next page reads, "When a dog first arrives in Heaven, he just runs." and I think the next page says "He just runs, and runs and runs."

IMG_0616

I'll tell you my Mollie's story sometime soon.

IMG_0615

I adored Linnea's books when I was younger. Linnea loves the outdoors and gardening. She keeps little journals and creates paintings, shadow boxes, and all sorts of fun projects for girls. There are two other books that I know of based on her.

IMG_0321

No comments: