Bec from Small Stuff blog tagged me with seven random things. So my seven things are:
- I have had many different jobs. It isn’t that I don’t stay at them long; it is more that I have always worked. I started working when I was 11 and have always had a job since then. Often I’ve had two jobs so they add up fast. Here is a very uncomprehensive list of past jobs: lifeguard, dog watcher, nanny, photographer assistant, clothing stylist, secretary, customer service, blah, blah, blah.
- My favorite past time is not sewing (a close second really). It is mountain biking.
- I prefer beer to mixed drinks. My current favorite is Sam Adams White Ale. Although Gritty beers from Maine are right up there too.
- I have way too much energy as you probably have guessed from all my projects. I literally don’t stop doing things from the moment I get up until I go back to sleep. In contrast my boyfriend is very low energy and laid back. Sometimes he manages to get me to sit still for a little while with him. Mainly when I am sick though.
- I would love to find a free vintage sunfish sailboat with a trailer. I’d also love to score some great vintage bikes at yard sales this year. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
- I like really cheesy television shows. Kyle XY and Ghost Whisperer are my favorites.
- I'm a fast runner. Sprinter really.
I think I will tag anyone that reads this and would like to join in. So if you haven’t done a seven things yet, or you have are dying to share seven more things- please do.