Thursday, March 20, 2008

Early photos

Getting my digital camera at Christmas has really brought me back to loving photography. I thought I would share some older photos of mine. These were all taken on my SLR camera.

sunflowers

mason 43

One of my favorite things to photograph is water. I love slow shutter speeds and need to figure out my new camera more.



bubbles

mason

Watatic stonewall

Pict0001

And, my blogging debut....

Acadia

Adam took this, maybe 7 or 8 years ago. I had been nagging him to stop putting me directly dead center of the photo and he gave me this.

5 comments:

jacquie said...

The picture of that flowing creek is amazing. I love photography...I just wish I could take better pictures. Enjoy your sewing time.

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I am loving that fourth photo -- the one of the rocks with the mountain in the background. Really beautiful.

I nag my boyfriend not to put people's heads smack-dab in the middle of the photo, because then you get all sorts of worthless space at the top of the photo. "Heads at the top! THE TOP, I SAY!" I have to remind him every time. :-)

gina said...

Your photos are beautiful! I love looking at them - they have such a peaceful affect on me...thank you for sharing them!

Rebekah said...

loving the fourth and fifth shots! You've totally nailed the art of capturing the waterfall : ) Great inspiration!

edward and lilly said...

beautiful photos!