Monday, March 10, 2008

Starting to like Mondays?

Yes, I am weird. I have found that this whole blogging thing has made me start to like Mondays. With no internet over the weekends, I arrive at work with well over 50 incredible posts waiting in my bloglines and tons of nice comments from my fellow bloggers and flickr pals. In truth, it makes coming to work a whole lot easier.

I have so many fun things to share with you all from the weekend.

IMG_1264

The question is when will flickr fix their uploading tools so that I show you?

IMG_1252

I hope soon. More good news is that I recently purchased a polarizer filter for my camera. So there will be less of me in photos like the above. I always had a polarizer on my old film SLR, so it will be like finding an old friend again. I can't wait to catch up.

So instead, I will have to tell you what the animals did this weekend. Lucky resided on his favorite perch, which would be the second shelf of my bookcase.

IMG_1247

Misty of course, did a whole lot of this.

IMG_1092

and this.

IMG_1093

1 comment:

Megan Rose said...

I love those photos of Misty! Wouldn't it be fun to spend some time each day doing the same thing...maybe in bed, first thing in the morning as a way to wake up. It looks more fun than stretching!