Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thanks

Thanks for sticking with me ladies and continuing to stop by my blog, even while I am away. You all make me so happy with your interest and comments. I was trying to find a way to say thanks to my brother for being so hospitable to us during our trip and I would like to share it with you all too. So...

Thank

You

Before I left I was a maniac finishing projects. This was great because I didn't feel like I had a lot to attend to when I returned. Instead I could just start from scratch and begin new projects. I have been sewing a bit, and cutting different things, also I have been playing with my SX-70 and I love it. I am slightly frustrated trying to master the exposures (I have read almost everything available online and I am still tweaking my camera for 600 speed film.) I also signed up for the photo exchange on Nectar & Light's blog. I already have my idea- I just hope I can photograph it the way I want.

Isn't this little bull great? I might put it in my etsy shop, which I hope to open by the end of this week/ beginning of next.


IMG_1684

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVED sparklers when I was little - how did you take those photos?