Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag

Liss tagged me recently as since I haven't had much to post lately I thought I would play along.

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Adam
C. Cake or pie? Pie- strawberry rhubarb please
D. Day of choice? Saturdays- because that is when the rummages are
E. Essential item? Bike and camera
F. Favorite color? Still red
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
I. Favorite indulgence? Ice cream after a long bike ride
J. January or July? July because like Liss- I get presents then. Plus heck it is summer.
K. Kids? none
L. Life isn’t complete without? Having just a little bit of money and time so that I don’t have to worry about having money and time.
M. Marriage date? Um, not married. But we have been together for 10 years.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? I am crazy about both
P. Phobias? Hmmm, this one is hard. Lately I have been afraid of heights although I used to rock climb in my younger days. Fine with bugs, public speaking, and elevators though.
Q. Quotes? My favorite is: “Come celebrate that everyday something has tried to kill me and fail.”
R. Reasons to smile? When the wind is rushing past my ears on my bike, when Misty is exhausted from a long walk in the woods, when I make Adam laugh out loud.
S. Season of choice? Summer all the way
T. Tag 5 people: anyone that wants to play!
U. Unknown fact about me? Another toughie. I used to be a lifeguard.
V. Vegetable? Love them! Favorite is peppers dipped in ranch. Love fresh salsa too.
W. Worst habit? Thinking too much about things.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I don’t know if I am supposed to say which I have had or which I would like more than the other. How about neither and neither?
Y. Your favorite food? Salsa, salsa, salsa. And something Adam and I call The Chicken. (it has cream cheese in it!)
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

3 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

A life guard hey, WOW. Love your answers they are all really interesting. Thank you for playing.

Alison said...

When is your birthday??? I swear I have run into sooooo many people lately who are cancers!!! My B-day is July 14th.

Oh it is good to be a cancer! ;)

Alison said...

Very cool. My grandma's birthday is/was July 4th. What a cool birthday! Weird tidbit about me: My brother, who is 2 years older than I am, was born on July 14th. 2 years later, I was born on July 14th, the 4th of 5 kids. 2 years later my little sis was born on July 13th. Many years later, my brother's wife had their baby on July 14th, their 4th child.

July is a crazy month in my family!