Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Woodland Creatures

My decorating interests are becoming more and more woodland. It's probably because I am missing seeing plain old dirt so much--it's all covered in 10+ inches of snow! So here are some of my favorite finds.

IMG_0177

Here's looking at you Mr. Hedgehog.

IMG_0178

I am always a sucker for a good looking mushroom.

IMG_0173

And these fantastic garden gnome men.

IMG_0174

IMG_0175

Lastly, I made something! These are simple chair covers to spruce up my bland Kmart kitchen table and chairs. I cut up old jeans, pieced together the squares (the reverse is cool too, it is a red back with a denim star appliqued on, but I can't show you that side--it is already covered in cat fur!) and I sewed in eight pieces of ribbon to strap it down to the chair.

IMG_0187

IMG_0188

IMG_0189

Whew! That was a lot of photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those ARE good looking mushrooms! So cute!

Bobbypin Bandit said...

I love hedgehogs!! I love mushrooms, too!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I am excited to read all your fun and interesting posts!