Monday, February 4, 2008

Not much of a knitter

Oh hi again! Two quick things that I've been meaning to share. One is this great article on xtreme knitters on NPR. I don't know how to knit, but even I found it interesting.

Next is, thank you! Thanks to everyone that has been reading my blog and leaving comments. Most people that leave comments I cannot email them back because I can't find their email addresses, but I do try to visit their blogs or flickr sites. Every comment I get fills me with encourgement and really makes my day. So thank you.

3 comments:

Bec said...

How cool is that! Almost makes me want to pick up the sticks and learn how to 'knit one purl one' myself....

gina said...

I don't knit but I'll have to check that link out! {I just wanted to thank you right back for reading and commenting on my blog too}

bettyninja said...

It is a great clip to check out. I don't really knit either, but it is very interesting to see the crazy projects people can create. I love your blog too Doe-C-Doe