Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Valentine's Day was Very Very Late This Year

So my boyfriend got a A+ for Valentine's Day. He normally doesn't fair too well with the romance so this was huge for him. Of course I was horribly sick that weekend, but he gave me a cute little card, roses (only the second time in nearly 10 years that he has given me flowers), and a quilting magazine. How thoughtful.

IMG_1062

I, on the other hand, get a D for Valentine's Day. Notice it is not an F since I didn't really forget about it, I just never got around to giving him my gift. I think he will like it a lot. And you all are seeing it before he even gets it.

IMG_1064

IMG_1063

It is titled 52 Reasons Why I Love You and I got the idea from Transcraftinental's blog. In fact, the idea really saved me since I was clueless with what to do. I mean one can only give photos of the two of us so many times, ya know.

The two reasons you see here say--"because you like people who have quilts" and "your laugh makes me laugh."

5 comments:

Kyoko said...

What a nice gift! This will cheer him up forever!
I have to do it next year :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really like this idea. A lot. We're all going to steal it from you.

Kathi D said...

That is such a neat idea! I'm totally going to steal that too.

kelly said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see that my post inspired you to make this! It's been great to see everyone's different versions... ain't love grand? :)

gina said...

That is so sweet!