Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bee Blocks

Seeing for the many quilt bees that I am involved in is so much fun. First off, it keeps me sewing when I feel too busy. It is also a great way to work with fabrics that I don't typically use as well as patterns that I haven't tried.

This one is for Hambone and Jennicakes in the Threads Together Quilt Bee:

For Ms. Jennicakes

For Cathy in the Busy Little Quilting Bee group:

Cathy's Block

For Juliette in Busy Little Quilting Bee group:

For Juliette

Also, if you have any time and fabric scraps, consider making blocks for Bushfire Quilt Project put together by Campfollower Bag Lady .

5 comments:

Two Dogs and a Quilt said...

These quilt bee blocks are fun. I always like how they all come together.

Calico Road said...

great blocks, love the colors.

Memories Of Mine said...

I love the silhouette material. I have never seen anything like it before

Anonymous said...

I love all these quilt bee blocks everyone seems to be doing these days. However do you find the time? My fav's the middle one.

Shorty said...

What beautiful blocks! I absolutely love the creativity!